Are you looking for other special way to get involved? Between the four healthcare ministries as well as our Field Office, local church work, and the Melanesia Nazarene Bible and Teacher’s Colleges down the road there is a nearly endless variety of things to do and ways for people of many backgrounds to be involved in all kinds of projects and needs!
Here are ways to be involved:
3. Give to our Greatest Need Fund
4. Medical donations. See our donations page.
Current Project Needs:
The following are projects that we are working towards or have already begun.
1. The hospital is involved in a major expansion project (2018 through 2020). Please pray for many people from our community to come to Christ through working with the project.
2. Housing renovations and new houses. Good staff housing is a critical need – it often limits our ability to hire new staff critical to the ministry here, we also have many aging houses. Any amount helps as we have a lot of renovations to be done. This is one of the most important things we get Work and Witness teams involved in.
2. You can also just e-mail Dr Scott, our hospital administrator, who can tell you our current need for about any amount that you can name for medicines, equipment, supplies, spiritual outreach, training, and more. Whatever you have a passion for we can likely link to a special project!