Core Values

Unity in Christ – we encourage Christians of all denominations to set aside their differences to work and pray together for the salvation and transformation of their entire community. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called. Ephesians 4:2-4

Prayer – at all times no matter what. Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Equality – all people are made in the image of God and thus are to be treated with equal dignity and respect. God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them. Genesis 1:27

Community Ownership – programs are initiated by communities, owned by communities, and sustained by communities in a spirit of volunteerism, self-reliance, and wise use of local resources as communities assume responsibility for their own health and well-being and come to realize, “We are the people we have been waiting for.”

Sustainable Development – it’s not about money or material items; it’s about people, individually and collectively, allowing God to align their attitudes, beliefs, and behaviors with His and, thereby, grow and develop according to God’s design for them. “For I know the plans I have for you”, declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11

Multiplication – training people to teach others using concepts and methods that are transferable. You then, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. And the things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses entrust to reliable people who will also be qualified to teach others. 2 Timothy 2:1-2