Interested applicants are advised to pick up the applications forms at the college reception as the forms are numbered and photo copied forms will NOT be accepted.
All forms go with an information sheet, which has all necessary information for the applicants. It is a very stringent process, and the College Administration Committee cannot guarantee placements for all the applicants, as selection will be done upon merit.
Closing date is on the 1st of August
Application Will ONLY be considered if;
• Genuine Official Grade 12 Certificate with A&B grade in English, Math’s, Chemistry, and Biology. Need to be certified by commissioner of oaths.
• GPA minimum of 2.50 and above.
• Student Must be Science Students.
• Official Matriculation Certificate from Department of DODL or University Open Campus.
• Age range from 18-22 (above 22 will not be considered)
• We accept ONLY single students therefore married Men & Women should not apply. And student has to remain single with no plans to marry until after graduation from the Nursing Course.
• Attached current ID or passport size photo.
• Character reference from a pastor signed and sealed with official church stamp/letter head.
• Reference from an education officer (head teacher or Class Patron) with the school letter Head and Stamps.
• K50.00 Application Fee receipt must be attached to this application. Application form without K50, this form will not processed.
• Good marks on Nazarene College of Nursing entrance test. This test is given to students who have meet the application requirements ONLY at Kudjip on the second ,Saturday 0f August every year. The letter will be given to students who have met the entrance test requirements for interview.
• Residents of the Highlands Region and students sponsored by their churches will be given special consideration, but must meet the entrance requirements.
• Send your complete Application Form with a (NON-REFUNDABLE) application fee of K50.00. Nazarene College of Nursing Account Number is # 1000874531 BSP Mt. Hagen.
With the new Online Selection put in place by the Department of Higher Education, the college can no longer choose which students are enrolled.
We thank you for your interest in this Institution.
Interested applicant should contact Registrar on this contact details: Email:firstname.lastname@example.org. P O box 456, Mt Hagen.